SINOPEC CH-4 Diesel Engine Oils keep engine running reliably through a combination of high quality base stocks of high viscosity index with premium additive system. They are specially designed for heavy-duty diesel engines, and provide exceptional performances in terms of soot control, engine cleanliness and wear protection. SINOPEC CH-4 diesel engine oils exceed API CH-4 specification and meet some major OEM's requirements, such as Cummins CES20071/ CES200076, Volvo VDS2 and Mercedes Benz MB 228.3 etc.
* High efficiency detergency, reducing carbon deposit, avoiding blockage of engine filter
* Stable oil film, promoting strong power
* Excellent TBN retention and good anti-corrosion ability against acid corrosion caused by combustion of fuel
* Excellent anti-oxidation and anti-acidification abilities, effectively prolonging oil drain interval
* Meeting requirements for engines of Euro III emission standard, suitable for engines using fuels with different sulphur content
The product meets the following specifications:
* API CH-4
* GB 11122-2006 CH-4
Certification and approval
* A variety of international engine manufacturer certifications including Mack EO-M Plus, Daimler MB 228.3, Cummins CES 20076/71, Volvo DS-2, Renault and so on
* Recommended by domestic factories such as Dalian Diesel Engine, Dongfeng Motor, Weifang Diesel Engine, Foton Motor, Xiamen Kinglong Motor and so on.
* Suitable for engines of foreign and domestic brands with above certificates and recommendations
* Suitable for various container trailers with heavy duty, high pressure turbocharged and large power, and engineering vehicles, power generation units, large size agricultural
Equipment and other engineering equipment for mining, construction, etc.
* Suitable for engines meeting requirements of China III emission standard
* Suitable for engines requiring oils such as CH-4, CF-4, CF, CD and so on
Viscosity grade and type
* SAE 10W-30, 10W-40, 15W-40 and 20W-50